Friday 10 August 2012

Starting the Blog

Starting the Blog.

Well here goes! An attempt to diarise our forthcoming trip to the USA vis the medium of BLOGGING. Hopefully it will at the same time enable friends and family to keep track of where we are at, as we have effected on previous trips with emails.

But before we go, I need to get familiar with Blogger... I feel very much the trainee at present! I hope to sideline Joanne for a training session during her stay here this weekend. See how we go!

There will probably follow a few meaningless posts now while I try to master this, so apologies for the boring bits!

4 comments:

  1. Received load and clear in Asia. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie and I look forward to following your holiday blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jon - looking forward to reading all about your holiday and seeing some fantastic photos!! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete