Tuesday 2 April 2013

Learning Blogger

OK, so here we go trying a few new functions in Blogger.

Paste a clip using Snipping Tool  (From the Internet - Google Nose) ... Great little April Fools day thing!
OK, so now I'll try to paste a photo

From Chicago
Cloudscape Sculpture, Chicago, IL, USA








I can put text beside it too!



Now this was a bit tricky... I had to use the 'Insert Image' button, 'Choose files', navigate to a folder containing the picture I want, then select the image, and 'Add Selected'.


When I did, it looked like this...

I then needed to select the size the image is to appear (small, Medium, Large etc), alignment (left, centre, right), Add a caption, Properties, or I could opt to remove it.

I'm writing the course notes for a Google Blogging course at PCPS, and this post is to test a few functions and help me learn how to do it. I'll publish this post to see how it all works!


1 comment:

  1. I am a follower of your blogs Jon, and I received this blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete